Vision and Values
Around the world there are still many diseases for which no effective treatments exist and many patients who do not have adequate access to the medicines they need. As a global pharmaceutical company addressing these unmet medical needs, Eisai is committed to making contributions to better healthcare for patients and their families around the world through its business activities.
Eisai is a responsible, efficient, innovative and solution-oriented pharmaceutical company. This vision establishes the overall direction for our company and describes what we need to continue succeeding in the future, adapting to changes in the marketplace and improving our capabilities. Our vision helps us set goals based on the potential of our organization and what we hope it will become. Most importantly, it forms the basis for our business strategies.
Eisai employees consider than the following five values are integral to realizing our hhc mission and achieving our vision:
- Honest, straightforward, open exchange of information.
- Highest level of personal and professional ethics.
- Consistent application of standards, policies, recognition and rewards.
- Valuing and encouraging diversity in our workplace.
- Recognizing each person as integral and essential to fulfilling Eisai’s mission.
- Committing to developing every individual to his or her full potential.
- Inspiring, mentoring, and motivating of the people that work in Eisai.
- Responsibility for actions and tasks regardless of outcome.
- Initiative to identify, analyze, and resolve issues.
- Clear, composed, accurate, articulate communication.
- Consensual decisions that include input from all potentially affected areas.
- Pursuing excellence in all day-to-day activities.
- Understanding and adhering to agreed-upon standards, procedures, and practices
- High level of service to our internal and external customers
- Evaluating and proactively improving processes and results
- Recognizing each team member’s contribution of knowledge, skill, and expertise fostered by an openness to suggestions and differences of perspective.
- Encouraging communications and cooperation among team members.
- Working on an environment of flexibility and adaptability to reach the best solutions.
- Placing team objectives before those of individuals.
- Supporting team decisions.